The dressing acts as a non-stick antiseptic barrier between the wound and the secondary dressing, providing exudate permeability and discharge into the secondary dressing.
- soft and non-sticky;
- effectively kills potent organisms in the wound,
- effectively weakens bacteria in an already infected wound;
- used for the prevention of wound infection;
- maintains its effectiveness for 3 days;
- sterile, individually wrapped.
Indications: scalds, burns, frostbite, torn wounds, abrasions, wounds with skin loss, skin donor sites, skin transplant sites, trophic ulcers.