The infusion set is a single-use medical device that is connected to a reservoir for the administration of a transient insulin analogue or transient insulin at a 90˚ subcutaneous angle.
- Infusion system steel catheter length 6mm or 8mm.
- The safety of the infusion system is provided by an additional adhesive surface.
- The infusion set should be administered manually.
- The infusion system should be changed every 48 to 72 hours as recommended by your doctor.
- Recommended for patients with an allergy to the material from which flexible catheters are made.
- Compatible with Paradigm 5xx series, Paradigm 7xx series and MiniMed 640G insulin pumps.