Allevyn Life Sacrum – self-adhesive silicone gel hydrocellular foam bandage with a hyper-absorbent and masking layer for the sacrum. The Allevyn Life bandage consists of an advanced 5-layer structure:
- Non-stick silicone gel hydrocellular wound contact layer that does not adhere to the wound and provides traumatic removal.
- A hydrocellular foam layer that discharges the liquid into the hyperabsorbent layer;
- Hyperabsorbent barrier layer that excellently absorbs exudate and odor, especially during compression therapy (in vitro), preventing exudate leakage during towing;
- The masking layer, which aesthetically conceals the exudate, reduces the visual impact between dressing changes, and acts as an indicator of dressing changes, optimizing the frequency of dressing changes, reducing bandage wastage.
- A unique quadrangular waterproof film layer with the same self-adhesive part, which is air permeable and can be applied to different parts of the body.
Available sizes – 21.6cm x 23cm and 17.2cm x 17.5cm.
Pack of 1 piece!