Physiopack – cold and hot therapy reusable compress.
- relieves pain when heated or cooled;
- reduces muscle tension and pain.
Cold therapy – cold compress :
- in sports traumatology: for the treatment of tendon / muscle injuries and physiotherapy, as well as for the treatment of tendon / muscle and joint inflammation;
- to reduce nerve conduction and pain. Reduces blood circulation to reduce the risk of worsening muscle injury;
- helps reduce swelling and hematomas;
- reduces headaches and toothaches.
Heat therapy – hot compress:
- for the prevention and rehabilitation of tendon / muscle and ligament injuries: muscle cramps, rheumatism, lumbago, stiff neck;
- increases blood circulation;
- increases the elasticity and plasticity of collagen fibers.